Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods or has taken possession of them, if you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (DK medical GmbH, Johann-Peter-Melchior-Str. 22, 40885 Ratingen, Germany, phone number: +49 (0)2102-30597370, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website https://dk-medical.de/widerrufsbelehrung/. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract to Rieck Sea Air Cargo International GmbH & Co. KG, Duisburger Str. 10, D-41460 Neuss, Germany. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
DK medical GmbH
Phone number: +49 2102-30597370
E-mail address: email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.