Respirator FFP2 NR D (3 pieces)
plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 1 - 2 working days
Particle filtering respirator, provides effective protection against fine dust and aerosols. Due to its special wearing comfort and high breathability, it offers many advantages especially for seniors, high-risk patients and spectacle wearers.
Dermatologically tested and latex free
The high-quality respirator has been dermatologically tested with the quality rating “very good” and is latex-free. Therefore, it is particularly suitable for sensitive skin and allergy sufferers.
Wearing comfort for spectacle wearers
The flexible nose clip and internal comfort sealing strip ensure that the mask fits snugly. This prevents warm air from escaping towards the goggles and thus reduces annoying fogging.
D marking for dolomite dust test passed
Our FFP2 masks have passed the very demanding dolomite dust test. Dolomite dust tested masks have a very high absorption capacity, reliable filtering performance, less breathing resistance and a longer usage time.
Our products are also available in your pharmacy.
Particle filtering mouth-nose respirator. The mask provides effective respiratory protection with high wearing comfort. Designed for industrial work environments, it effectively protects the respiratory tract from fine dust particles.
- Particle filtration efficiency (PFE): ≥ 94%
- 4-ply made of high quality nonwoven fabric
1. Super soft nonwoven fabric (35g/m²)
2. Melt blown electret nonwoven fabric (25g/m²)*.
3. Melt blown electret nonwoven fabric (25g/m²)*.
4. Nonwoven fabric (60g/m²)
- Comfortable inner sealing strip
- Flexible noseband made of double metal strip
- Durable ear loops (up to 20kg counterweight) made of comfortable material
- Tested according to the requirements of the European standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Meets the requirements of the dolomite dust test.
- Latex free
* The nonwoven fabric is treated with a special "water electret" process. This achieves three times the electrostatic absorption capacity of the conventional "static electret" process. This means that with our process, a significantly higher and constant filter efficiency is achieved over the entire wearing period.
|Dimensions||22,5 × 14 × 1,7 cm|
The respirator meets the requirements of the European Standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009, filtering half masks for protection against particles. Performance tests in this standard include filter permeability, flammability, breathing resistance, and total inward leakage.
In addition, the dolomite dust test was performed. Thus, the respirator has a very high absorption capacity, reliable filter performance and a longer service life.
Filtering Half Mask Protection class
NR Non Reusable
D Meets the requirements of the dolomite dust test